Writer Dóri Becz wanted to introduce and sell the first volume of her fairy tale series, The Adventures of Süti the dog. As a brand new writer in the Hungarian market, we wanted precise planning for Dóri's communication. Primarily, we created a communication strategy that provides a long-term perspective on how to effectively reach the target group, as well as building Dóri’s image as a writer and supporting the sale of her book.
- Dóri Becz appeared on the Hungarian book market as a recent writer, who was supported by neither a large publisher nor a significant communication budget.
- Although our primary target group was children, the communication target group was adults (their parents, grandparents, teachers): reaching the secondary target group we had to address the children and involve them in the world of Süti the dog.
- The task was more difficult by the fact that the book had to be promoted in the biggest media noise at Christmas, with a strong focus on effective targeting, a moderated media budget.
- Creating a communication strategy in which we can also plan the image of the writer and the communication of the Süti series in the long run.
- In the strategy, we placed special emphasis on the definition of a pinpoint target group, effective communication channels, so the writer can easily reach them even without our help.
- We helped to create the Facebook profile of the book, we planned the post-plan of the first month, we suggested an online book presentation.
- Communication activities were strengthened with targeted social media ads.
- The communication strategy and the one-year tactical plan have created a way that the writer would be able to work with even without our help.
- Facebook posts can be easily planned in the future along with the established structure.
- Thanks to Facebook ads and organic posts, the number of likes has increased nicely in December 2020.
- You can find the Facebook profile here.
You can find our partner here: https://sutikalandjai.hu/